Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The start of a new life.

For the past few years my life has been a living hell. From an abusive relationship, loosing my kids, my mans health problems to not being able to find a good job. Well it is time for a new start. I have decided to go for my CNA. I have not done well in school so far but I believe that I can do this. The main reason I believe in this so much cause I know that once I can get my foot in the door I will be able to provide for my family. I am doing this for all the right reasons. I was in school before to prove everyone that I was able to do something right and that I was not just a screw up well that did not go well so I am taking a break and looking toward the future. I am all ready for class which starts on monday and cant wait to see what lies ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment