Thursday, September 29, 2011

Feeling this week will never end.

This has been such a long and hectic week. Bry got himself into trouble.(thankfully he is out) I missed my baby boy's birthday and have been cleaning this house nonstop except for the times we had to go out. Got registered for class that starts Monday(cant wait). Got second round of my TB testing for schooland finished a crocheted hat today (pics up later). Now I have to get sled check which is done online now, get copy of marrage licence though I am seperated but that is the only way the school will change my file to match my ID, have to go get my book for class, get TB read and finish cleaning this house. Not to mention I realy want to just relax and crochet some. Hoping things will slow down soon but dont expect it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment