Monday, August 4, 2014

Hi!!

Ok guys!!! I know I have not really been posting much. I am so emotionally drained lately with everything going on. I also started a book blog. I finally have a love of reading and it really helps with taking me away from all the real world problems.
Little man is growing so fast. He is now sitting up all by him self and crawling (well rolling) all over the place.

I have done alot of stitching on my lil angel but unfortunately my man took my camera today so I will have to put that in my next post.

I did start a new blanket this week. Since many of my friends are pregnant and having little girls I decided that I wanted to make a baby blanket.

This Friday is World Cross Stitch Day so I and deciding to do a new start. Yay. I am getting everything together so keep a look out this week.

Hope everyone has a wonderful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment